Easy Breezy Egg Muffins
Yields: 12 muffins
· 7 eggs (organic, pasture-raised is best)
· 2–3 tablespoons milk of choice
· Ingredients of your choice such as chopped spinach, mushrooms, sweet peas, peppers, organic chicken sausage, cheese, etc
· salt and pepper to taste
· Oil or ghee
1. Oil the muffin tin with a little oil.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. Whisk 7 eggs, 2 tablespoons milk (dairy or non-dairy), salt and pepper to taste.
4. Divide your ingredient combos evenly into tin.
5. Pour enough egg mixture in each well to come to the top.
6. Garnish with a pinch of grated organic cheese if you want.
7. For extra protein, you can add a tablespoon of cooked quinoa into the mixtures too, and get a crunchier texture.
8. Bake for about 15-20 minutes.