Breakfast Ideas: Chia pudding
· ½ cup chia seeds (great source of omega-3s)
· 1 scoop collagen peptides (optional)
· 2 cups almond milk
· 1 tsp vanilla extract
· 1-2 Tbsp maple syrup
· Optional toppings: walnuts, diced apples and sprinkle of cinnamon; mixed berries, sliced almonds and drizzles nut butter; kiwi, mango and 1tbsp hemp seeds.
1. Add all ingredients in a bowl (except for toppings).
2. Whisk or stir occasionally for the first 10 minutes or so (prevents it from getting lumpy, especially if adding collagen peptides).
3. Pour into two or mason jars or other containers with an airtight lid and let sit overnight in the refrigerator (or at least for 30 minutes).
4. When ready to eat, add additional toppings and enjoy.