Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Popsicle
1 frozen banana
1 ripe banana
1/2 can coconut cream (well stirred)
2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
2 Tbsp pure maple syrup (or honey)
1/4 cup chopped peanuts or shredded coconut for topping
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1. Add frozen banana through maple syrup to a high powered blender and mix well.
2. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze at least 5 hours.
3. Run mold under warm water and remove popsicles. Stick them back in freezer.
4. Prepare chocolate drizzle. Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave. Stir well.
5. Drizzle on popsicles and sprinkle with peanuts.
6. Serve immediately or put back in the freezer.