Creamy Peach & Honey Popsicles
Summertime means peaches are in season and temps are hot AF. Cool down with these creamy and dreamy pops for a guiltless and delicious treat!
1 pound ripe peaches (about 3 medium), peeled and sliced ½ thick
6 Tbsp honey, divided
Dash sea salt
2 cups full fat/whole milk plain yogurt (I used full fat coconut yogurt)
1 Tbsp lemon juice
½ tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the sliced peaches in a single layer on the baking sheet, gently tossing with 2 Tbsp honey and a dash of sea salt. Roast for 30-40 min.
2. While the peaches are roasting, blend together the yogurt, ¼ cup honey, lemon juice, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl. Refrigerate.
3. Let the peaches cool then scrape the peaches (and their juices) into the bowl of yogurt. Gently fold them in, using a big spoon.
4. Using a spoon, transfer the yogurt blend into the popsicle molds. Use your spoon to push the contents down. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze overnight or for at least 4 hours.
5. When you’re ready to pop out the pops, run warm water over the outside of the molds for about ten seconds and gently remove the popsicles. Enjoy immediately!
Yield: 8 popsicles
Recipe source: cookieandkate.com