Breakfast on the Go - Egg Cups
- 6 eggs, preferably from a local farm and pasture raised
- 1 package of prosciutto, optional
- 1/2 cup of frozen veggies (I used broccoli)
- Other meat options: already cooked loose sausage or ground turkey/chicken
- Other veggie options: leftover roasted veggies, such as sweet potato, that are in small, bite-sized pieces
- Pre-heat your oven to 350. If you are not using a silicon muffin pan, grease your muffin with grass-fed butter or other oil of your choice.
- Add one slice of prosciutto to each muffin tin. Layer it on the bottom and sides.
- Add your veggies and/or meat and distribute evenly in each tin.
- Crack 1 egg on top of each muffin tin. I prefer one egg to muffin, but you could do 2 eggs. (*if you don't like the look of having the yolk whole, you can whisk your eggs and pour an equal amount into each tin)
- Add salt and seasoning as you wish! If you use prosciutto, you don't need any extra salt. Same if you buy seasoned sausage - that will be the flavor of your egg cup! Easy!!
- Bake for 20-25 mins (depends on your oven - basically until your eggs are cooked!)